Doesn’t matter if you’re starting a blog from scratch or looking to take your blog to the next level, you’ve come to the right location.
These are some of the topics I will talk over with clients during blog coaching talks:
- How to use blogging to reach your goals
- Strategies for growing your blog community
- Developing your personal brand
- How to improve the look and feel of your blog
- Integrating Twitter, Facebook and other social media into your blog strategy
- If you’re a beginner, walking you through choosing a hosting service, domain name and setting up your blog with WordPress
Of course, my talks are all about what you need, so these topics are simply starting points.
I’m particularly keen on working with photographers, and small businesses, and the more defined your goal — build a platform for your book, make a career change, start an online business etc. — the better. I like working with people who know what they want, but need help getting there.
My preferred platform is WordPress, because you can manage your website with no technical background. Even if we’re on opposite sides of the country, I can log into my computer to yours through the magic of the Internet so we can work together on your project.
My coaching package includes:
- 2 hour-long over-the-phone coaching sessions
- Follow-up action list after each coaching session
- Unlimited Q&A via email Price: $265
(Or $273 via PayPal)
If this doesn’t fit your needs, email me and we’ll work out an arrangement that does.
Still not convinced? Here’s what one of my blog coachee says about how she benefited from working with me:
“Wilson has been such a great coach for me. He’s taught me basically everything I need to know about how to drive traffic to my blog; I’m still in the process of applying his techniques, but I’ve already noticed how much better the traffic to my blog is.. SEO really does wonders if you know what you’re doing!” – Brittani Gonzalez, Wedding Photographer
So what are you waiting for? Visit my Contact page to set up your first session!
I’m looking forward to working with you!